Primary Research Article
Net primary productivity and rain-use efficiency as affected by warming, altered precipitation, and clipping in a mixed-grass prairie
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2753–2764, September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, X., Sherry, R. A., Niu, S., Li, D. and Luo, Y. (2013), Net primary productivity and rain-use efficiency as affected by warming, altered precipitation, and clipping in a mixed-grass prairie. Global Change Biology, 19: 2753–2764. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12248
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 01:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0743778
- Midwestern Regional Center of the National Institute for Climatic Change Research. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!