Primary Research Article
Single rice growth period was prolonged by cultivars shifts, but yield was damaged by climate change during 1981–2009 in China, and late rice was just opposite
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3200–3209, October 2013
How to Cite
Tao, F., Zhang, Z., Shi, W., Liu, Y., Xiao, D., Zhang, S., Zhu, Z., Wang, M. and Liu, F. (2013), Single rice growth period was prolonged by cultivars shifts, but yield was damaged by climate change during 1981–2009 in China, and late rice was just opposite. Global Change Biology, 19: 3200–3209. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12250
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: XDA05090308
- National Key Programme for Developing Basic Science. Grant Number: 2010CB950902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!