These authors contributed equally to this work
Primary Research Article
Natural variation and the capacity to adapt to ocean acidification in the keystone sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2536–2546, August 2013
How to Cite
Kelly, M. W., Padilla-Gamiño, J. L. and Hofmann, G. E. (2013), Natural variation and the capacity to adapt to ocean acidification in the keystone sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus. Global Change Biology, 19: 2536–2546. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12251
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 1040960
- University of California
- Multicampus Research Program
- Ocean Acidification: A Training and Research Consortium. Grant Number: 1040960
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!