Primary Research Article
A projection of ozone-induced wheat production loss in China and India for the years 2000 and 2020 with exposure-based and flux-based approaches
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2739–2752, September 2013
How to Cite
Tang, H., Takigawa, M., Liu, G., Zhu, J. and Kobayashi, K. (2013), A projection of ozone-induced wheat production loss in China and India for the years 2000 and 2020 with exposure-based and flux-based approaches. Global Change Biology, 19: 2739–2752. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12252
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-414, ISSASIP1112
- RONPAKU Fellowship. Grant Number: CAS-11012
- the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and the Global Environment Research Fund. Grant Number: C-062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!