Primary Research Article
The impact of climate change measured at relevant spatial scales: new hope for tropical lizards
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3093–3102, October 2013
How to Cite
Logan, M. L., Huynh, R. K., Precious, R. A. and Calsbeek, R. G. (2013), The impact of climate change measured at relevant spatial scales: new hope for tropical lizards. Global Change Biology, 19: 3093–3102. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12253
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Operation Wallacea, the Dartmouth College Cramer Fund
- Phi Sigma Biological Society
Table S1. Final models chosen for the thermal performance curves of each population, with associated AIC scores.
Table S2. Description of operative temperature model (OTM) transects deployed during the study period.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.