Primary Research Article
Greater phenological sensitivity to temperature on higher Scottish mountains: new insights from remote sensing
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3463–3471, November 2013
How to Cite
Chapman, D. S. (2013), Greater phenological sensitivity to temperature on higher Scottish mountains: new insights from remote sensing. Global Change Biology, 19: 3463–3471. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12254
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- NERC CEH Science Budget
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!