Primary Research Article
Urbanization and its effects on personality traits: a result of microevolution or phenotypic plasticity?
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2634–2644, September 2013
How to Cite
Miranda, A. C., Schielzeth, H., Sonntag, T. and Partecke, J. (2013), Urbanization and its effects on personality traits: a result of microevolution or phenotypic plasticity?. Global Change Biology, 19: 2634–2644. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12258
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/44740/2008
- Volkswagen Foundation (Initiative Evolutionary Biology). Grant Numbers: Grant SCHI 1188/1-1, Grant SCHI 1188/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!