Primary Research Article
Developing a diagnostic model for estimating terrestrial vegetation gross primary productivity using the photosynthetic quantum yield and Earth Observation data
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2878–2892, September 2013
How to Cite
Ogutu, B. O., Dash, J. and Dawson, T. P. (2013), Developing a diagnostic model for estimating terrestrial vegetation gross primary productivity using the photosynthetic quantum yield and Earth Observation data. Global Change Biology, 19: 2878–2892. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12261
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- University of Southampton's Geography and Environment Academic Unit and the Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme (ORSAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!