Primary Research Article
Dampening effects of long-term experimental drought on growth and mortality rates of a Holm oak forest
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3133–3144, October 2013
How to Cite
Barbeta, A., Ogaya, R. and Peñuelas, J. (2013), Dampening effects of long-term experimental drought on growth and mortality rates of a Holm oak forest. Global Change Biology, 19: 3133–3144. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12269
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CGL2010-17172
- Consolider Ingenio Montes. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: SGR 2009-458
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!