Primary Research Article
Response of mollusc assemblages to climate variability and anthropogenic activities: a 4000-year record from a shallow bar-built lagoon system
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3024–3036, October 2013
How to Cite
Cerrato, R. M., LoCicero, P. V. and Goodbred, S. L. (2013), Response of mollusc assemblages to climate variability and anthropogenic activities: a 4000-year record from a shallow bar-built lagoon system. Global Change Biology, 19: 3024–3036. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12271
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2013 11:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- National Sea Grant College Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!