Primary Research Article
The production of phytolith-occluded carbon in China's forests: implications to biogeochemical carbon sequestration
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2907–2915, September 2013
How to Cite
Song, Z., Liu, H., Li, B. and Yang, X. (2013), The production of phytolith-occluded carbon in China's forests: implications to biogeochemical carbon sequestration. Global Change Biology, 19: 2907–2915. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12275
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2013 12:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41103042
- Zhejiang Province Key Science and Technology Innovation Team. Grant Number: 2010R50030
- Opening Project of the Ministry of Education Laboratory for Earth Surface Processes, Peking University. Grant Number: 201106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!