The impacts of climate change and human activities on biogeochemical cycles on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2940–2955, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Zhu, Q., Peng, C., Wu, N., Wang, Y., Fang, X., Gao, Y., Zhu, D., Yang, G., Tian, J., Kang, X., Piao, S., Ouyang, H., Xiang, W., Luo, Z., Jiang, H., Song, X., Zhang, Y., Yu, G., Zhao, X., Gong, P., Yao, T. and Wu, J. (2013), The impacts of climate change and human activities on biogeochemical cycles on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Global Change Biology, 19: 2940–2955. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12277
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100348
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!