Primary Research Article
Changes in the timing of hay cutting in Germany do not keep pace with climate warming
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3123–3132, October 2013
How to Cite
Bock, A., Sparks, T. H., Estrella, N. and Menzel, A. (2013), Changes in the timing of hay cutting in Germany do not keep pace with climate warming. Global Change Biology, 19: 3123–3132. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12280
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- German Excellence Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!