Primary Research Article
Global patterns of nitrogen limitation: confronting two global biogeochemical models with observations
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2986–2998, October 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, R. Q., Zaehle, S., Templer, P. H. and Goodale, C. L. (2013), Global patterns of nitrogen limitation: confronting two global biogeochemical models with observations. Global Change Biology, 19: 2986–2998. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12281
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: 1021613, 1149929
- NSF IGERT in Cross-Scale Biogeochemistry and Climate
- Cornell Biogeochemistry and Environmental Biocomplexity Small Grant Program
- NSF INTERFACE Research Coordination Network
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: 238366, 238366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!