Primary Research Article
Soil moisture's underestimated role in climate change impact modelling in low-energy systems
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2965–2975, October 2013
How to Cite
le Roux, P. C., Aalto, J. and Luoto, M. (2013), Soil moisture's underestimated role in climate change impact modelling in low-energy systems. Global Change Biology, 19: 2965–2975. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12286
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2013 11:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 1140873
- Geography Graduate School of the Academy of Finland
- University of Helsinki and Societas pro Fauna et Flora Fennica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!