Primary Research Article
Drought-induced saltwater incursion leads to increased wetland nitrogen export
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2976–2985, October 2013
How to Cite
Ardón, M., Morse, J. L., Colman, B. P. and Bernhardt, E. S. (2013), Drought-induced saltwater incursion leads to increased wetland nitrogen export. Global Change Biology, 19: 2976–2985. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12287
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2013 11:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- US Department of Energy's Office of Science
- Coastal Center of the National Institute for Climatic Change Research at Tulane University
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-1021149, DBI-0805576, DBI-1216512
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowship. Grant Number: FP16599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!