Primary Research Article
Impaired learning of predators and lower prey survival under elevated CO2: a consequence of neurotransmitter interference
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 515–522, February 2014
How to Cite
Chivers, D. P., McCormick, M. I., Nilsson, G. E., Munday, P. L., Watson, S.-A., Meekan, M. G., Mitchell, M. D., Corkill, K. C. and Ferrari, M. C. O. (2014), Impaired learning of predators and lower prey survival under elevated CO2: a consequence of neurotransmitter interference. Global Change Biology, 20: 515–522. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12291
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!