Primary Research Article
A new baseline of organic carbon stock in European agricultural soils using a modelling approach
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 313–326, January 2014
How to Cite
Lugato, E., Panagos, P., Bampa, F., Jones, A. and Montanarella, L. (2014), A new baseline of organic carbon stock in European agricultural soils using a modelling approach. Global Change Biology, 20: 313–326. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12292
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!