Primary Research Article
Stable isotope analyses on archived fish scales reveal the long-term effect of nitrogen loads on carbon cycling in rivers
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 523–530, February 2014
How to Cite
Roussel, J.-M., Perrier, C., Erkinaro, J., Niemelä, E., Cunjak, R. A., Huteau, D. and Riera, P. (2014), Stable isotope analyses on archived fish scales reveal the long-term effect of nitrogen loads on carbon cycling in rivers. Global Change Biology, 20: 523–530. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12293
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- French Ministry of Ecology and Sustainable Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!