Primary Research Article
Probabilistic accounting of uncertainty in forecasts of species distributions under climate change
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3343–3354, November 2013
How to Cite
Wenger, S. J., Som, N. A., Dauwalter, D. C., Isaak, D. J., Neville, H. M., Luce, C. H., Dunham, J. B., Young, M. K., Fausch, K. D. and Rieman, B. E. (2013), Probabilistic accounting of uncertainty in forecasts of species distributions under climate change. Global Change Biology, 19: 3343–3354. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12294
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 02:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- US Geological Survey. Grant Number: G09AC00050
- US Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station
- US Geological Survey Northwest Climate Science Center
- US Geological Survey Western Region
- US Geological Survey Forest and Rangeland Ecosystem Science Center
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!