Primary Research Article
Increased temperature reduces herbivore host-plant quality
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3272–3282, November 2013
How to Cite
Bauerfeind, S. S. and Fischer, K. (2013), Increased temperature reduces herbivore host-plant quality. Global Change Biology, 19: 3272–3282. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12297
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!