Primary Research Article
Ecological emergence of thermal clines in body size
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3062–3068, October 2013
How to Cite
Edeline, E., Lacroix, G., Delire, C., Poulet, N. and Legendre, S. (2013), Ecological emergence of thermal clines in body size. Global Change Biology, 19: 3062–3068. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12299
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- French National Research Agency
Data S1. The theory of temperature-dependent allometric scaling of net energy gain.
Data S2. The theory of log-normal distributions for size-dependent niches.
Table S1. Fish species included in our analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.