Primary Research Article
Compositional shifts in Costa Rican forests due to climate-driven species migrations
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3472–3480, November 2013
How to Cite
Feeley, K. J., Hurtado, J., Saatchi, S., Silman, M. R. and Clark, D. B. (2013), Compositional shifts in Costa Rican forests due to climate-driven species migrations. Global Change Biology, 19: 3472–3480. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12300
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Kushlan Tropical Science Institute at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
- NASA. Grant Numbers: TE08-0037, TE11-0100
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-1257655, DEB-1258112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!