Primary Research Article
Selective grazing modifies previously anticipated responses of plant community composition to elevated CO2 in a temperate grassland
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 158–169, January 2014
How to Cite
Newton, P. C. D., Lieffering, M., Parsons, A. J., Brock, S. C., Theobald, P. W., Hunt, C. L., Luo, D. and Hovenden, M. J. (2014), Selective grazing modifies previously anticipated responses of plant community composition to elevated CO2 in a temperate grassland. Global Change Biology, 20: 158–169. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12301
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 02:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!