Primary Research Article
Responses of aquatic macrophyte cover and productivity to flooding variability on the Amazon floodplain
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3379–3389, November 2013
How to Cite
Silva, T. S. F., Melack, J. M. and Novo, E. M. L. M. (2013), Responses of aquatic macrophyte cover and productivity to flooding variability on the Amazon floodplain. Global Change Biology, 19: 3379–3389. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12308
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2010/11269-2
- NASA. Grant Numbers: LBA LC-32, NNX10AB66G
Table S1. Image availability and Radarsat-1/MODIS image combinations used for macrophyte cover mapping in the lower Amazon floodplain, Brazil. R1 = Radarsat-1, MOD = Terra MODIS, MYD = Aqua MODIS.
Table S2. Duration, start and end dates for each annual macrophyte growth season in the lower Amazon floodplain, Brazil, for the 1971–2011 period.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.