Primary Research Article
Combined effects of global climate change and regional ecosystem drivers on an exploited marine food web
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3327–3342, November 2013
How to Cite
Niiranen, S., Yletyinen, J., Tomczak, M. T., Blenckner, T., Hjerne, O., MacKenzie, B. R., Müller-Karulis, B., Neumann, T. and Meier, H. E. M. (2013), Combined effects of global climate change and regional ecosystem drivers on an exploited marine food web. Global Change Biology, 19: 3327–3342. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12309
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP/2007–2013, 217246
- Stockholm University's
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!