Primary Research Article
Linking El Niño, local rainfall, and migration timing in a tropical migratory species
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3283–3290, November 2013
How to Cite
Shaw, A. K. and Kelly, K. A. (2013), Linking El Niño, local rainfall, and migration timing in a tropical migratory species. Global Change Biology, 19: 3283–3290. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12311
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-0646086
- National Geographic/Waitt Institute for Discovery
- NASA. Grant Number: 61-7449
- University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!