Primary Research Article
Response of an old-growth tropical rainforest to transient high temperature and drought
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3423–3434, November 2013
How to Cite
Silva, C. E., Kellner, J. R., Clark, D. B. and Clark, D. A. (2013), Response of an old-growth tropical rainforest to transient high temperature and drought. Global Change Biology, 19: 3423–3434. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12312
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2012
- Dean's Fellowship from the University of Maryland, College Park
- US DOE
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- TEAM project of Conservation International
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF/LTREB 0841872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!