Primary Research Article
Direct and indirect effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 on net ecosystem production in a Chesapeake Bay tidal wetland
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3368–3378, November 2013
How to Cite
Erickson, J. E., Peresta, G., Montovan, K. J. and Drake, B. G. (2013), Direct and indirect effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 on net ecosystem production in a Chesapeake Bay tidal wetland. Global Change Biology, 19: 3368–3378. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12316
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 12:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- United States Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-97ER62458
- Smithsonian Institution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!