Primary Research Article
Soil–plant N processes in a High Arctic ecosystem, NW Greenland are altered by long-term experimental warming and higher rainfall
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3529–3539, November 2013
How to Cite
Schaeffer, S. M., Sharp, E., Schimel, J. P. and Welker, J. M. (2013), Soil–plant N processes in a High Arctic ecosystem, NW Greenland are altered by long-term experimental warming and higher rainfall. Global Change Biology, 19: 3529–3539. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12318
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 12:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BE-0221606, ARC-0856728, ARC-0909510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!