Primary Research Article
Leaf and fine root carbon stocks and turnover are coupled across Arctic ecosystems
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3668–3676, December 2013
How to Cite
Sloan, V. L., Fletcher, B. J., Press, M. C., Williams, M. and Phoenix, G. K. (2013), Leaf and fine root carbon stocks and turnover are coupled across Arctic ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 19: 3668–3676. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12322
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- NERC. Grant Numbers: D005884/1, NER/S/A/2006/14202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!