Primary Research Article
Backcasting the decline of a vulnerable Great Plains reproductive ecotype: identifying threats and conservation priorities
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 89–102, January 2014
How to Cite
Worthington, T. A., Brewer, S. K., Grabowski, T. B. and Mueller, J. (2014), Backcasting the decline of a vulnerable Great Plains reproductive ecotype: identifying threats and conservation priorities. Global Change Biology, 20: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12329
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Great Plains Landscape Conservation Cooperative. Grant Number: F11AP00112
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!