Primary Research Article
Land cover change or land-use intensification: simulating land system change with a global-scale land change model
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3648–3667, December 2013
How to Cite
van Asselen, S. and Verburg, P. H. (2013), Land cover change or land-use intensification: simulating land system change with a global-scale land change model. Global Change Biology, 19: 3648–3667. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12331
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 311819
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!