Accuracy and precision of photoacoustic spectroscopy not guaranteed
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3565–3567, December 2013
How to Cite
Rosenstock, T. S., Diaz-Pines, E., Zuazo, P., Jordan, G., Predotova, M., Mutuo, P., Abwanda, S., Thiong'o, M., Buerkert, A., Rufino, M. C., Kiese, R., Neufeldt, H. and Butterbach-Bahl, K. (2013), Accuracy and precision of photoacoustic spectroscopy not guaranteed. Global Change Biology, 19: 3565–3567. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12332
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!