Primary Research Article
Effect of catchment characteristics on aquatic carbon export from a boreal catchment and its importance in regional carbon cycling
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3607–3620, December 2013
How to Cite
Huotari, J., Nykänen, H., Forsius, M. and Arvola, L. (2013), Effect of catchment characteristics on aquatic carbon export from a boreal catchment and its importance in regional carbon cycling. Global Change Biology, 19: 3607–3620. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12333
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 127922, 256231
- Academy Research Fellow Post. Grant Numbers: 136455, 140964
- Lammi Biological Station of University of Helsinki
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!