Primary Research Article
Sponge biomass and bioerosion rates increase under ocean warming and acidification
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3581–3591, December 2013
How to Cite
Fang, J. K. H., Mello-Athayde, M. A., Schönberg, C. H. L., Kline, D. I., Hoegh-Guldberg, O. and Dove, S. (2013), Sponge biomass and bioerosion rates increase under ocean warming and acidification. Global Change Biology, 19: 3581–3591. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12334
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- Queensland Smart State Premier Fellowship
- Great Barrier Reef Research Foundation
- ARC. Grant Numbers: CE0561435, LP0775303
- International Society for Reef Studies Graduate Fellowship
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority. Grant Number: G10/33917.1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!