Primary Research Article
The Eocene climate of China, the early elevation of the Tibetan Plateau and the onset of the Asian Monsoon
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3709–3728, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Spicer, R. A., Yang, J., Wang, Y.-F. and Li, C.-S. (2013), The Eocene climate of China, the early elevation of the Tibetan Plateau and the onset of the Asian Monsoon. Global Change Biology, 19: 3709–3728. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12336
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770148, 30990241, 41072022, 41210001, 31370254, 31300186
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology and the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office. Grant Number: BL/36/C54
- a China International S&T Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 2009DFA32210
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship for Senior International Scientists at the Institute of Botany. Grant Number: 2009S1-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!