Primary Research Article
Temperature response of litter and soil organic matter decomposition is determined by chemical composition of organic material
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3858–3871, December 2013
How to Cite
Erhagen, B., Öquist, M., Sparrman, T., Haei, M., Ilstedt, U., Hedenström, M., Schleucher, J. and Nilsson, M. B. (2013), Temperature response of litter and soil organic matter decomposition is determined by chemical composition of organic material. Global Change Biology, 19: 3858–3871. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12342
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Swedish National Research Council. Grant Number: 2009-3060
- Centre for Environmental Research in Umeå. Grant Number: 0522277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!