Primary Research Article
Predicting current and future global distributions of whale sharks
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 778–789, March 2014
How to Cite
Sequeira, A. M. M., Mellin, C., Fordham, D. A., Meekan, M. G. and Bradshaw, C. J. A. (2014), Predicting current and future global distributions of whale sharks. Global Change Biology, 20: 778–789. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12343
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- Marine Biodiversity Hub
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!