CZW and QY contributed equally to this paper.
Primary Research Article
Nitrogen deposition weakens plant–microbe interactions in grassland ecosystems
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3688–3697, December 2013
How to Cite
Wei, C., Yu, Q., Bai, E., Lü, X., Li, Q., Xia, J., Kardol, P., Liang, W., Wang, Z. and Han, X. (2013), Nitrogen deposition weakens plant–microbe interactions in grassland ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 19: 3688–3697. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12348
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 04:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830026, 31270476
- Key Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences Project. Grant Numbers: KZCX2-YW-T06, KZCX2-YWBR-20
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!