Primary Research Article
Seasonality of North Atlantic phytoplankton from space: impact of environmental forcing on a changing phenology (1998–2012)
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 698–712, March 2014
How to Cite
González Taboada, F. and Anadón, R. (2014), Seasonality of North Atlantic phytoplankton from space: impact of environmental forcing on a changing phenology (1998–2012). Global Change Biology, 20: 698–712. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12352
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 01:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- DOS MARES. Grant Number: CTM2010-21810- C03-02
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad, Gobierno de España
Data S1. Detection and characterization of blooms: SeaWiFS vs. Aqua MODIS.
Data S2. Effect of chl a algorithm on incidences and derived estimates.
Data S3. Retrieval of chl a data and estimation of bloom metrics (extra discussion).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.