Primary Research Article
Land-sharing versus land-sparing logging: reconciling timber extraction with biodiversity conservation
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 183–191, January 2014
How to Cite
Edwards, D. P., Gilroy, J. J., Woodcock, P., Edwards, F. A., Larsen, T. H., Andrews, D. J. R., Derhé, M. A., Docherty, T. D. S., Hsu, W. W., Mitchell, S. L., Ota, T., Williams, L. J., Laurance, W. F., Hamer, K. C. and Wilcove, D. S. (2014), Land-sharing versus land-sparing logging: reconciling timber extraction with biodiversity conservation. Global Change Biology, 20: 183–191. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12353
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Australian Laureate Fellowship
- Research Council of Norway
- High Meadows Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!