Primary Research Article
Impacts of a spring heat wave on canopy processes in a northern hardwood forest
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 360–371, February 2014
How to Cite
Filewod, B. and Thomas, S. C. (2014), Impacts of a spring heat wave on canopy processes in a northern hardwood forest. Global Change Biology, 20: 360–371. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12354
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Canadian National Science and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!