Primary Research Article
Inertia in an ombrotrophic bog ecosystem in response to 9 years' realistic perturbation by wet deposition of nitrogen, separated by form
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 566–580, February 2014
How to Cite
Sheppard, L. J., Leith, I. D., Mizunuma, T., Leeson, S., Kivimaki, S., Neil Cape, J., van Dijk, N., Leaver, D., Sutton, M. A., Fowler, D., Van den Berg, L. J.L., Crossley, A., Field, C. and Smart, S. (2014), Inertia in an ombrotrophic bog ecosystem in response to 9 years' realistic perturbation by wet deposition of nitrogen, separated by form. Global Change Biology, 20: 566–580. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12357
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- MMU. Grant Number: NE/E00413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!