Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and adapting agricultural management for climate change in developing countries: providing the basis for action
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2014
How to Cite
Ogle, S. M., Olander, L., Wollenberg, L., Rosenstock, T., Tubiello, F., Paustian, K., Buendia, L., Nihart, A. and Smith, P. (2014), Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and adapting agricultural management for climate change in developing countries: providing the basis for action. Global Change Biology, 20: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12361
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 02:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!