Primary Research Article
Effects of ocean warming and acidification on the energy budget of an excavating sponge
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1043–1054, April 2014
How to Cite
Fang, J. K. H., Schönberg, C. H. L., Mello-Athayde, M. A., Hoegh-Guldberg, O. and Dove, S. (2014), Effects of ocean warming and acidification on the energy budget of an excavating sponge. Global Change Biology, 20: 1043–1054. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12369
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 02:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
- Queensland Smart State Premier Fellowship
- Great Barrier Reef Research Foundation
- ARC. Grant Numbers: CE0561435, LP0775303
- International Society for Reef Studies Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!