Primary Research Article
Global warming enhances sulphide stress in a key seagrass species (NW Mediterranean)
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3629–3639, December 2013
How to Cite
García, R., Holmer, M., Duarte, C. M. and Marbà, N. (2013), Global warming enhances sulphide stress in a key seagrass species (NW Mediterranean). Global Change Biology, 19: 3629–3639. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12377
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitivity
- MEDEICG. Grant Number: CTM2009-07013
- EstresX. Grant Number: CTM2012-32603
- WISER. Grant Number: 226273
- CSIC JAE Doc fellowship
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!