The first two authors contributed in equal shares to this article.
Primary Research Article
Warming increases plant biomass and reduces diversity across continents, latitudes, and species migration scenarios in experimental wetland communities
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 835–850, March 2014
How to Cite
Baldwin, A. H., Jensen, K. and Schönfeldt, M. (2014), Warming increases plant biomass and reduces diversity across continents, latitudes, and species migration scenarios in experimental wetland communities. Global Change Biology, 20: 835–850. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12378
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2013 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Estuary and Wetland Research Graduate School Hamburg (ESTRADE)
- Hamburg Science and Research Foundation
- Department of Environmental Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!