Primary Research Article
Carbon cost of collective farming collapse in Russia
Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 938–947, March 2014
How to Cite
Kurganova, I., Lopes de Gerenyu, V., Six, J. and Kuzyakov, Y. (2014), Carbon cost of collective farming collapse in Russia. Global Change Biology, 20: 938–947. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12379
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2013 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!