Primary Research Article
Dual impacts of climate change: forest migration and turnover through life history
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 251–264, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, K., Woodall, C. W., Ghosh, S., Gelfand, A. E. and Clark, J. S. (2014), Dual impacts of climate change: forest migration and turnover through life history. Global Change Biology, 20: 251–264. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12382
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2013 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CDI 0940671, DDIG 1307206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!